This is one of the most common problems that women can experience in their lifetime. You want to find the answers your questions about this condition? This article is for you then. This will focus on the symptoms and causes as well as any possible treatment that you can have if ever you encounter such a condition on your body.
However, before proceeding, we should first discuss what vaginal dryness is. This refers to the absence of lubrication that usually would make the vaginal area wet for intercourse. Here are some of the factors that you have to consider when trying to detect any symptoms of vaginal dryness.
First, you have to consider your age. Most women ages 40 to 58 tend to suffer more for vaginal dryness. Perhaps this is because of the lack of hormones that the body would be already experiencing during these age.
In addition to this, you would have to watch out for menopause. Usually, vaginal dryness tends to develop during this stage. In addition to this, women on hormone replacement therapy tend to experience these symptoms as well.
What would cause vaginal dryness?
- Low estrogen levels are the primary cause of vaginal dryness. In addition to this, that can be a symptom for an underlying medical condition that you need to address. Furthermore, your emotional state can also play a role in the development of vaginal dryness.
- In this case, you have to be very open with your partner about what you are experiencing so that you would not be experiencing additional stress anymore. This would also help increase your hormonal levels which you would need to make sure that your bodily functions would still be in order.
How to relieve vaginal dryness
- First of all, you have to drink lots of water. This can love the production of the healthier cells which can also contribute having better genital functions. It is recommended that you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
- Secondly, you have to make sure that you live in a nontoxic environment. The elements in your environment can also affect your internal organs. Making sure that you eat healthy and live in a more conducive environment would promote a better quality of living for you as a woman.
- It would also help you to change your diet. Make sure that you need the right kind of food that would supplement all the nutrients that you need in your body for hormonal production. Make sure that you take all the vitamins and minerals and so that you would not end up living an unhealthy life.
- In addition to this, you can also take multivitamins to help you fill in your hormonal gaps. You can do this in support of your diet to make sure that you stay healthy and fit even at a certain age.
These are just some of the most helpful tips that you can have to relieve yourself of vaginal dryness. If you are able to do this, you would be able to lessen the feelings of discomfort and live as normally as you can even during menopause.